Information session for asylum seekers
Access to information on the processing of your application, financial and legal assistance, health program, housing search, job search, etc.
From 10am to 12pm
Are you an asylum seeker who arrived in Quebec a year or more ago?
- Are you looking for housing?
- Want to move?
- Need a lawyer?
- Need to register your children for school?
- Need help preparing for your hearing or for other services?
Attend our free information sessions for refugee claimants.
We will help you to:
- Better understand the federal and provincial immigration roles and responsibilities
- Know the services offered by Quebec to asylum seekers
- Know the procedures to follow for the recognition of refugee status
Sessions are bilingual: French / English, French / Spanish, French / Portuguese, according to the dates.
Registration is mandatory to participate, you can do it in HERE or calling to Lucas Kabongo to the 514 271 3533, ext. 220, Monday through Thursday, or by email to email@example.com
Be an asylum seeker who arrived in Québec a year ago or more
Take part in the activity
Other activities you might be interested in
LinkedIn: Optimizing your chances of getting a job
French conversation workshop (on site)
French conversation workshop (Morning)
French conversation workshop (night)
Discover volunteering at the Maisonnée
110, Jean-Talon West Street, Montreal, QC H2R 2X1