Access to nursing and beneficiary attendant trades
Do you work or want to work as a nurse in Quebec but have several questions about employment here? Welcome!
Monday 12 June
From 2pm to 3pm
Are you interested in becoming a nurse?
Do you have degrees outside Canada and want to have an experience in Quebec?
In this workshop, we give you the key information for a career in the field of health.
The objectives of this workshop are to:
- Get an idea about the health field in Quebec.
- Learn about the differences between BA and nursing professions.
- Acquire a knowledge of the training requested.
- Learn about skills and knowledge required
- Recognition of diplomas obtained abroad
- Know more about the work environment.
You will receive the ZOOM link by email the day before the event
For more informations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (514) 271-3533 ext. 209
Take part in the activity
Other activities you might be interested in
LinkedIn: Optimizing your chances of getting a job
Information session for asylum seekers
French conversation workshop (on site)
French conversation workshop (Morning)
French conversation workshop (night)